Mango Mousse :
17g Gelatine Powder (我用同等量veg gelatine)
60g Hot Water
350g Whipping Cream (我用植物性奶油,所以糖可以免)
3 Tbsp Icing Sugar
150g grapes Puree (if regrigerated, bring to room temperature) 葡萄果泥(可用果汁機打)
200g grapes (葡萄切丁)
Grape puree topping:
150g grape puree (bring to room temperature)
1 1/2Tbsp gelatin
4-1/2 Tbsp boiling water
1) In a mixing bowl, whip whipping cream with icing sugar to mousse state. Refrigerate to chill.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve gelatine powder in hot water. When the gelatine powder is fully dissolved, add to grape puree. Mix well.
3) Add the grape mixture to whipped cream. Mix well till incorporated.
4) Use a 17cm inch cake ring (or spring form pan), place a layer of cake and pour in grape mousse, or use a large piping tip to pipe the mixture. Do take note of the corners. Add grape cubes and cover them with some mousse. Let it slighlty set for about 10 minutes in the fridge.
5) Lay another cake layer and pour the remaining mousse. Let it set for 30 to 45 minutes in the fridge.
6) Meanwhile, dissolve gelatine in hot water for grape puree topping. Mix in grape puree. Pour the topping onto the set mousse carefully. Let the cake chill for at least 3 hours before removing the cake ring and decorate with sliced grape, blueberries and edible flowers.